Am I going to be billed every month
- Only if you sign up for the subscription service. We do not force you to subscribe like other annoying services.
Can I send a gift box?
- Yes! Go to the GIFT page and follow the menus.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
How do I change or modify any of my personal information (e.g. email address, mailing address, etc)?
- Go to the CONTACT US page and select the Subject drop down menu ‘change my personal information,’ then provide the updated information in the Message text box area.
How do I know the coffee is fresh?
- The individual coffee bags display the date that the coffee was roasted. For those ordering the first time, you will finally understand why fresh coffee is so important.
How should I store my coffee?
- Store your coffee in an airtight container, keep it out of the light and avoid the refrigerator or freezer.
How do I turn off the monthly subscription service?
- Go to the CONTACT US page and select the Subject drop down menu ‘cancel my subscription,’ then provide the name on the account in the Message text box area and we will cancel your subscription.
How many cups of coffee can I make with your box?
- You can make up to 160 ounces of coffee (or 20, eight ounce cups) with all five packets. Some results will vary depending on how strong you like to brew your coffee.
How do I update my mailing address in Paywhirl for my subscription?
- Follow the instructions below:
What do I get with reward points?
- When you acquire 100 reward points you are able to use them to get a free box! Feel free to use it, gift it or donate it however you like.
Can I unsubscribe after subscribing?
- Yes, but depending on when you unsubscribe will determine how much you actually pay. For example: if you select the 6 month subscription and then later cancel after 3 months, then you will be billed for the difference for the 3 month subscription plan. Selecting the plan and keeping the plan till the end is how we’re able to get you such great prices!
What is The Wright Cup?
- Please read more about us HERE!
What is 3rd wave coffee?
- In short, it’s the best coffee you can drink today. Read more in this unbiased ‘go-to’ and sometimes changing website HERE.
When will I be billed?
- You will be billed the day that your coffee is shipped. This applies to subscription and individual box purchases.
When will my coffee be shipped?
- Once a week. This will change in the near future.
Which roast has more caffeine?
- Lighter roast coffee has more caffeine because it is roasted less than the darker coffee variants by the roasters. The more you cook the coffee, the more you remove the caffeine and the original flavor of the bean. Not all light roasts are created equal, which is why 3rd roast coffee is so important.
Why order a coffee box?
- We’ll answer your question with a question. Why buy a whole bag of coffee for $15 and discover that you only ‘like’ the coffee? Instead you can buy five packets of coffee for $20 and make sure that you will enjoy the coffee before you by the bag, which by the way, we sell too.
What is your returns policy?
How do we participate with The Wright Cup?
- Send two, 4 oz samples of each coffee origin you want to feature to [The Wright Cup • 714 East Monument Ave., Dayton, Ohio 45402].
- Go to the CONTACT US page select the Subject drop down menu ‘Coffee Roaster,’ then provide your information and additional questions in the Message text box area and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- Find us on the social media links below, follow us, we’ll follow you back and the partnership adventure begins!