In Japanese, HARIO means “The King of Glass”. Since its founding in 1921, this Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for general consumers and for industrial uses. This cone pour-over filter is designed to work with their V60 line of pour-over brewers produce a superior cup of coffee.
- Cone shaped brown or white paper filter for Hario’s V60 size 02 pour-over brewers.
- Each filter brews a single cup at a time.
- Contains 100 disposable brown size 02 paper filters.
- These paper filters produce a clean, flavorful, sediment-free cup.
- Hario’s paper filters make for convenient brewing and cleanup.
- Use of paper filters are great in a busy shop environment that still places an importance on individually-brewed cups of coffee that won’t sit and grow stale.